Old 08-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #63
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmiller
I really wanted to blame this slider set for causing me issues while playing. While using this set I played horribly. I had problems stopping the run, didn't have many turnovers, and just was not very good. I played about 3 games with these sliders and had just had a difficult time. That was when I decided to sim the rest of the season to see how the games I played compared with the games I simmed.

And you know what? It was right on the money. Flacco played horrible, though he did have 1 or 2 games that he did well. My secondary did not make many turnovers at all and I lost most of the games. These sliders emulated the simulation engine very well and made players play to their ratings.

I think the biggest issue I have is comparing my games to RL games rather than the simmed games. In RL, I seriously doubt the Ravens will do as bad as my season just ended up (I hope not at least), but the games I played with these sliders were very consistent with what I saw with the simmed games. And in all honesty, that is what I am looking for. I don't really care what my games are compared to RL. I'd rather have games that stack up against the simmed games. So good job for these sliders, they rock.

TL;DR:
These sliders are great. They utilize player ratings and are consistent with the statistics that the simulation comes up with.
Great. I still think you can practice and play a little better but, the important thing is having fun. Glad you are!