View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #64
Bearsfan1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Holy Cow D-Mac! That is some nice rushing yards by the CPU! I just used Dallas and Romo on the 10 setting and you can using lead passing on that setting but, if 15 works for then great. Any improvement suggestions?
I should preface my comments by saying that I haven't been using these sliders in CCM yet. It's been strictly with Quick play, so I don't know if that changes things a bit, but I've noticed that the CPU runs a lot more than they probably should. I don't feel like I'm playing against the Packers when he only throws it 21 times during the course of a game and run it 25+, ya know? Granted it was one game, but judging how some of my other games have gone, I've noticed how it's become a trend. Is there a way to tweak it to get certain teams to throw it more?

The flow of the game seems legit. The run game from my end of things seems pretty realistic. The passing game with 15 QBA was better than it was with 5. I haven't tried 10 yet. Overall, it's not bad for starting out. I'm sure there will be plenty of tweaks here and there in the future, but solid job thus far!