Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
You had QBA at 4 and still got those numbers? wow

I just finished my first game with the most current black set. I had speed threshold at 12, speed on normal

0-2 Chargers finally got in the win column with a 14-10 win over Atlanta. A big time defensive battle, unlike the first two games.

Rivers started 5 for 15, 0TDs and 2INTs in first half, then he had a great second half. Finished 18/35/234 yards, 2TDs, 2INTs
Mathews - 26 carries 84 yards
Floyd - 7 carches for 119 yards

Ryan, 20/21,193 yards, 1 TD 1 INT
Turner, 23 carries 43 yards

EVen with tackling at zero it was bad. The dude just ran into his blockers half time, the other half of the time he would just plowed by my CPU controlled players, even my CBs put him on his *** like it wasnt an issue. Very frustrating.

Every other aspect is playing great for me. My line is average, very average I would say, and I am getting around 70-75 a game with Mathews which is realistic, IMO anyway.

I dont know what to else to try at this point for CPU rushing.

I might keep the sliders the same put change difficulty to all-pro to see if I see what some otehrs have said about it playing better
Yeah I been on point with the accuracy at 4... I was hitting everything in this game.. You are testing these online right? There really isn't no point for me to test it out online if you are still punishing the run. Yeah I guess I'll check out the All-Pro thing next.. I really doubt it's different.. I've had quite a few guys PM and say the CPUs rushing is still trash on All-Pro with my black set.. It's broken.. A patch is the only fix to this IMO..