Old 08-31-2012, 11:01 AM   #127
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthro63
Hey Charter - tried this out for two games last night, and really enjoyed them. Couple comments/feedback:

In Buffalo (me) @ Carolina, the Panthers destroyed me with their running game. Stewart had 150 yards and Newton had about 70, including a 50 yard TD scamper. I was down 31-7 at one point, fought back to 31-21 before it was over.
My running game had very realistic stats, Freddy Jackson had about 90 yards on 20 carries, and Spiller had a handful of carries.
A few times my Defense was a little too dumb - so I upped my tackling and pass coverage a bit.
Fitzpatrick was hit or miss - throwing a few costly INTs - but Carolina's defense is supposed to be good.

In Pitt @ Baltimore (me) it was actually a high-scoring affair for the match-up. Final: Baltimore 30 - Pitt 20.
We had two costly fumbles early, but our D held both times to FGs. Sacked Big Ben 6x in the game. Ray Rice was either bottled up, or broke free for nice 10 yard runs. My only gripe with this game was that Rice already had 20 carries before half-time.
Flacco had a couple picks, lots of crossing patterns.

I'll do more testing, but I may lower my quarter length to 13. Felt just a little too long in both match-ups for my taste.

Overall - really diggin' where these sliders are headed - I think we're real close to the perfect sim!
Those games sound great. You will notice differences from game to game. DPP really helps with that. I love that you sacked Ben R. 6 times because that could really happen. As far as Rice getting so many carries I would get a good auto sub set. SECElite has one. Or manually sub in your back-up more. You should be getting any where from 110 to 130 combined plays per game with these. That is realistic. Thanks for the feed back