View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 04:58 PM   #40
sword1986
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13: Five Not So Obvious Teams to Look Forward To

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouYorkCity
Everybody knows that when comparing starting lineups, bad teams can look better than good teams in some way. Minnesota's starting 5 looks better than Chicago's starting 5 but that doesn't mean ANYTHING lol.

It's all about the team as a whole. The NYK team as a whole is better than the Nets as a whole, that's a fact.

By the way, Deron and Johnson might be better than Felton and Shumpert/J.R.smith but let's be honest.. Melo and Ama're are better than Wallace and Humpries.. I don't care how amar'e looked last year, he still put up better numbers than Joe Johnson lol. Seriously tho. Brook Lopez is good offensively but let's face it.. the man can't rebound. He's a legit 7foot and grabs 6 boards? Maybe he can get better this season but to say that he's better than the reigning Defensive player of the year is just ridiculous.
You kiddin me? Gerald Wallace will shut Melo down 1v1. No need to double team Melo, because we have CRASH. He plays 100% on the court, giving it his all. Stat will get punked by Humphries - did you not see Hump last season? He is an underrated blocker, crashes the boards effectively, improved his midrange shot drastically. What did Stat do? He hit a damn Fire Extinguisher. I haven't heard anything about Stat all last season. He's lethargic now.

Deron Williams and Joe Johnson are going to rip the Knicks apart. It is the Kidd-era all over again ...