View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 08:05 PM   #852
GAM3R4LYF3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I played another game in my Chargers online CCM, blue set (65 CPU int) from all-pro with slow speed 8 threshold and gameflow. I ended up beating the Titans 20-14. A few things to note about the game:

I used 12 min quarters 12 second run-off and ended up with 115 plays, I'll test a few more on 12 and may bump it up to 13.

The CPU got 96 yards off of 23 attempts, but, CJ only had 50 yards off 17 attempts.

Hasselbeck was around 70% completion with about 180 yards 2 TDs, no ints. (Maybe too high accuracy for the CPU, will test further)

I had around 70 yards off 20 with Mathews and Brown chipped in another 16 off 3.

I increased user catching to 47 and that seemed to help, I only had one drop from Meachem I'm pretty sure. I ended up with about 60% completion 2 TDs, no ints and 280 yards with Rivers.

They sacked me once and I didn't get a sack on them, that was okay though as they have two 90+ tackles on either side. No ints and one fumble forced by me that I recovered.

Auto-subs seemed to work well again, I saw a variety of back-ups on both offense and defense on long drives. I lowered kick-off power to 47 and that led to a few returns by the CPU when I was against the wind.

I will be testing a few more games today.