View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #928
bucfan47
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I hear you man.. Trust me it's been frustrating for me too trying to get the CPU to be competitive..

One tweak you can try doing is raising the CPUs pass blocking up to 75 and lowering the USER INTs to 30 but raise the USER pass reaction to 45 when you do that.. This might open up there passing. The USER INT slider has a huge affect on the CPUs passing. The only thing we can do is get there passing going until EA decides to patch the CPUs rushing.. It's crazy how good the CPU is in play now games especially the rushing. I was getting killed with the run yesterday playing a play now game. It felt good too. Haha! I can't believe they didn't tune that the same as CC especially since they claim they were making everything into one mode.. Some guys are saying the CPUs rushing is good with my black sliders on All-Pro in CC online play.. You can test that to see if it's a difference. I'll be testing that out today just to see. I'm trying everything. This is the first year in a long time that I feel helpless with getting the CPU to be competitive. My Madden 11-12 black sliders were super competitive..
I will try that. It's not really that the CPU cannot pass. The end game numbers are ok, but the run online cc is just non-existent. I don't understand. And you're right, play now is a whole different animal. I'm going to start one today on all pro with your black sliders with the adjustments you mentioned above. I'll let you know.