Old 09-01-2012, 08:50 PM   #230
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
Hey Charter, been keeping up with this thread a bit. I've been doing a lot of testing/playing on Jarrod's All-Madden Black Set in an offline CCM, but as with many others on various different slider sets, the CPU run game is non-existent.

I've noticed, that even though yours are All-Pro, most are getting good games from them. That's sort of promising, I guess, lol. A few of us tried Jarrod's on All-Pro and it just made things ridiculously easy.

My main question about yours, as I plan on trying them out tonight, is the HUM PRC. The OP says that CPU will run better on 50...what's the best setting in that 50-90 range for the most challenge?

Also, does the offline vs online thing really make that much of a difference? I've been playing offline, but if online makes your set worth the try, then I have no problem doing a single player online one. Just wondering!

Also, 25 injury seems a bit low...are you still seeing some?

Thanks! Keep up the good work. Guys like you and Jarrod are helping a lot of us enjoy this game...or attempt to enjoy...EA still needs to do their part, lol.
Try the 50 setting first and yes online is pretty different. These are designed for online ccm. Thanks for the comment. Let me know how it goes.