View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #40
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
It's funny....I'm playing an online solo CC,and haven't had any issues as far as cpu running
I'm looking at your boxscores on your slider thread and I see:

Carolina Stewart ran for 1.9 YPC on 13 attempts, Grant ran for 2.8 YPC on 7 attempts.

Buffalo Spiller ran for 2.5 YPC on 16 attempts

Indianapolis Moore ran for 3.5 YPC on 16 attempts, Brown ran for 0.6 YPC on 10 attempts.

I also see that Fred Jackson had a nice game and the Eagles ran very good but I don't know your skill level or your play style. Maybe you whiff a bunch of tackles or called the wrong plays or gave up a really big run that skews things. If these are 'good' games to you then id hate to see the box scores from the games where the CPU performed poorly. The fact is once you learn how to stop the CPU running game it is extremely rare for them to put up more than 2-3 YPC no matter what running back you face or what team you use on any difficulty level or slider settings.

But this is about more than box scores. Just look at how the CPU runs it's offense in CCM on high settings and look at how inefficient it is compared to the CPU offense in Play Now on high settings. It is impossible to create a challenge on All-Madden where last year it was very possible.

We have people on the sliders forums arguing that All-Pro is more difficult than All-Madden this year, that alone tells you a lot. The AI does not play the same or make the same decisions its beyond sliders and something in the game code is broken. If you have one game where the CPU does decent its natural to want to hope you have found a solution but after a week of playing and dozens of people posting boxscores and commenting its obvious the AI is entirely broken in CCM. I hate being pessimistic I just want to start my CCM but it is not fun this way when starting running backs run for 2.0 Yards on 30 carries running straight into other players on the field and doing juke moves into their own linemen.

I don't mean to be condescending in any way. As I said in the OP people play for different reasons, I am glad you are enjoying the gameplay. Just know that for dozens upon dozens of people we cannot enjoy it when the gameplay is so dreadful compared to Play Now and last years franchise mode gameplay. Everyone should support this effort you can still play the game your way and have the sliders set up however you like all EA needs to do is raise the ceiling and enable those of us who like to force the CPU to be efficient so we must really focus on every throw we make or play we choose and get our fun out of the game that way. We aren't asking to take anything away from the game just add more options on the way to play. You can appease both the Casual and Competitive madden gamer like last year, this year in CCM the competitive gamer is forgotten

Last edited by BrianU; 09-02-2012 at 05:52 PM.