View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #1114
DimeN3Pennys
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
Could it be that sliders are backwards in CC? High is low and low is high?
I don't think that is the case, I think that the game just thrives on realistic feeling plays rather than locking everyone up for 5 seconds and letting the back break through.

I've continued testing with the same theory but balancing it out a bit. I was watching replays of every running play and noticed that USER reaction 0 is too low. THE LINEMAN WILL NOT BLOCK THE LINEBACKER IF THEY ARE NOT PURSUING THE BALL. So what I did was raise user reaction and block shed to 50, and set the CPU runblk to the same 50 as well. (while leaving CPU brktkl at 100 and USER tkl at 0.

In the next game I tested, Foster this time ran for 141 on 29 for a 4.8 avg and 2 scores!! Keep in mind that I was using gameflow most of the game, but I was using my backside MLB to aggresively flow to the point of attack and he was still breaking 10 yd gains occasionally, even converted for 11 yds on 3rd and 8 in the red zone, which led to a texan td.

I have been testing against Arian Foster and Adrian Peterson b/c they are 2 of the best in the game but have different styles, so I want to make sure different types of backs can have success. Please others help me test this I think I may have found something. Start with your sliders like this and adjust. I will play the Vikes again and see how Peterson does.

USER run reaction-50
USER block shed-50
USER tkl-0

CPU run block-50
CPU brktkl-100
CPU fum-50(60)