View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #9
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Dallas:

Dunno... In the games I have played, the WR's are always able to get separation from the average LB. I prefer 100 threshold because it prevents me from being able to dominate the CPU run defense with a speedy RB. In fact, my experiences have been that this year the speed threshold seems to allow playmakers who have above average to great elusiveness/agility/bcv ratings to absolutely hammer the defense...

In my experiences with M13, by maxing the speed threshold, I can "tame" those offensive players that have above average elusiveness/agility/bcv ratings to realistic plays and stats. Regarding straight line speed, burners still burn LB, DL's, CB's and Safeties where appropriate.

For example, a burner with 93 speed will separate from an above average speed LB within the first 10 yards so that you can squeeze in a pin point pass a la West Coast style and will toast that LB certainly by 20 yards if you are going "Vuurrrti-kuuuul" (to be spoken with a Bostonian accent as one my favorite executives of all time, Al Davis, used to say)... Just sayin'..