Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by doominic77
What do you think of these stats:

Spoiler

Played them on your green sliders with Human WR Catching up to 55 and Human Pass Rush up to 5. The computer killed me with there running game and their passing was amazing too. It was a preseason game so the backups played past the first quarter. My pressure sucked for sacks (2 sacks for me, 5 for the CPU) and every worse for pressuring the QB, every Jared Allen was falling on his face when he tried to pull a move. My punter was getting <50 yards every punt. Tackle breaking was okay except for one play where Kaepatrick broke 2 tackles for a touchdown (I was screaming at the TV for at least 2 minutes after that one). Any suggestions how I should tweak the sliders?

2 sacks isn't a bad thing man.. If you want to get more pressure you have to make sure you spread your dline or LBs out wide in every passing situation to get your DEs off the edge against slower lineman. You'll definitely see you more pressure if you do that. You also can't hold too much stock on what goes on in preseason.. Wait and see what happens when you get into the regular season..