View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
MrQuestions
Rookie

OVR: 1
Post Madden Player Attributes\Tendancy Guide

Is there an already-published guide somewhere that tells us what some of the attributes and tendencies in Madden 13 actually do specifically? Now that we have a higher control of which attributes to increase, it's important to actually increase the ones that matter the most on the field for that player.

I know many of the attributes and tendencies are self explanatory, but being self explanatory sometimes does not give us anything tangible on what it actually does for the player. For example, the high motor tendency makes a guy "never take a play off," but what does that mean in terms of tangible outcome (for example: Players without High motor suffer 10% ratings decrease on 25% of plays).

High Motor - This makes a guy never take a play off (anything more specific?). Does it also make him get tired faster because a guy without a high motor is probably "resting" on some plays?

Elusiveness - Break Tackle (BTK) equivalent for breaking tackles going around tacklers where Trucking is the Break Tackle (BTK) equivelent for running through tacklers?

Consistency - What does this do? It costs a lot of XP to go up from zero

Toughness - this has been around a while, but what does it actually do? Play through injuries? Fewer minor injuries? Have some bearing on actual gameplay besides injuries?

Block Shedding - What does this actually do? Defensive Equivalent of Run Blocking? Does it work in conjunction with Strength to determine who wins blocks? Defender Block Shedding + Strength vs Offensive Run Blocking + Strength? Then would Pass Blocking+Strength vs. Finesse/Power Move+Strength be the determinant if Pass blocking? (We know speed and acceleration work together - The question here is really what is more important in getting off blocks, Block Shedding, Strength or both? Same goes for passing)

If you know any of these, thanks in advance for the answers. I have quite a few more questions but I'm wondering if some of you already knows what these things do because of past testing, as I don't really want to reinvent the wheel. I've been out of Madden for a few years as an offline franchise player, but Madden '13 is awesome so far.

Last edited by MrQuestions; 09-03-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove