View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
EVerk
Rookie

OVR: 0
Has the online experience always been...

this bad?

Not only do you get a slow game that's constantly choppy (in H2H), there is something horribly wrong with the mic output that makes everyone I match up against an online player that has a mic sound like they're talking through a tin can. I repeatably message people during games, asking them to turn off their mics because the sound coming through is irritating as hell.

It's been a terrible experience so far. I hadn't purchased a madden game in about six years because I remember how broken defense vs passing game. It's strange that nothing has really changed, except for the amount of people that play. Every one I play against calls for on-side kicks every time, they go for it constantly on 4th and long (coming up with some scheme that's easy enough to beat man-to-man), pause the game endlessly as they holler at their kids with their cheap mics. The new physics engine looks broken on almost every play with arms/legs going through heads/torso's, and impossible tackles and break-tackles.. terribly unrealistic

Is it too late to return for a full refund I wonder? Or does EA have big plans to patch this mess. Seriously, this game runs more like a beta (or alpha?) release than a game I payed $65 for

Last edited by EVerk; 09-03-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove