View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #415
pyr0sphere
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I just made some changes to the OP. I made a few changes to special teams and penalty sliders. I also raise the injury slider. I also am going to start adding sliders for individual areas that you would like to be more or less difficult. The first one I added was user rushing against the CPU to be more difficult. Keep in mind that these will not be extreme changes. I don't want the cpu to be unrealistically overpowering. All you do is enter all the sliders as they are at the top of the page and then make the changes to that area only. I hope this will make the sliders a little more customizable from user to user. Check them out, test them, and let me know what you think.
Great idea on the customization

Some stuff I'd like to bring up after maybe 5 games with the previous set

User interception needs to go up. I drop a ton of user picks. I feel like he user is punished when they make a poor decision and the cpu should be too

Too many broken tackles by the cpu running backs. They should not be breaking tackles against my 350lb defensive tackles regularly

And I'm not sure what slider will address this but the cpu qbs don't attack down field at all. Maybe user coverage is too tight?

Sent from my Dark JellyBellyG1 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by pyr0sphere; 09-03-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove