View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #47
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Williams9387: Bravo, YOU GET IT!!! Sliders are a SECONDARY function that can be addressed based on individual styles. But before you design your own personal sliders, you first must UNDERSTAND THE WAY THE GAME IS PLAYED. You understand football. You are now thinking about how to get open without cheesing it with a dumb button being mashed by your grubby finger. You are now THINKING about schemes, cuts, timing, optimum windows of opportunity. You will now take more calculated risks and may force a pass or two and a run or two, but you will be better for it, and the rewards might just be your team holding up the Lombardi and creating the foundation for a Dynasty. But not just any dynasty, a dynasty built on your wits, and not just because you can outrun your shortcomings in football knowledge by simply calling Scotty in engineering and then conveniently tapping your NoZ tank sending you to warp speed. You are now thinking like a true GM and going forward, will look to draft a particular STYLE of player that fits YOUR OWN PERSONAL SYSTEM (ie. slider set) and not necessarily the best stud. You my friend are now becoming Belicheck for better or worse.

Kudos my new found friend, like many other good listeners and card carrying members of MENSA that are following this thread, you too are going to reap the greatest rewards from playing M13 and am sure will have a virtual trophy case of shining silver Lombardi's soon.

Keep me posted, give me feedback, so that the sliders can be tuned to tweak the game toward better realism by hitting all the sweet spots that true simmers demand and deserve, after so many years of giving EA are monies our hard earned duckets for inferior product.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-03-2012 at 09:43 PM.