Old 09-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #430
murphyy12
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmith29
Does anyone have any tips when playing as DL? I play as RDE or DT (DAL) depending on formation and I don't switch. The R stick is suppose to be your finess/power moves but too many times when you push R r, l, f, your player does nothing.

It just feels like the player you control is a non factor 95% of the time. I assume raising block shed a bit would help, but with the screwy nature of sliders, they don't always do what we expect! LOL.

I was playing Dal v NYG and Manning was really pissing me off! He was side-stepping my taklers all the time. On one play, D.Ware, S.Lee, and K.Coleman all missed. I finally got free with Spencer, as I was hitting him, he threw a perfect 50 yard strike to Cruz. Kiss my A**!!!!! I thought if a player was getting hit, they got rid of the laser like passing!
I think it is important to know the strength of your player. I am the Panthers and when I use Charles Johnson who is a DE I almost also hit and hold down on the RS and run over the OL. My other DE if I do this he gets pancaked every time. So instead I need to hit left and right on RS. Also I feel that holding the RS in one direction actually works better than just hitting it once one way and then jamming it another way. But that might be all in my head.