Old 09-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #1210
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHeyBraves
What's going on Jarodd? I picked up the game a few days ago, plugged in the black set and started up a Panthers CCM (offline) to test out the mode. Your sliders are great as always. I hope they can patch together something for the CPU running game because it is weak.

Just wanted to share my last 2 games because they were classics. First game I was playing the Cowboys, late in the 4th and Romo ran the 2 min offense, eventually hitting Dez on a short hitch for the go-ahead score to make it 30-27 with 14 seconds left. After a squib kick and incomplete pass, I had the ball at my 45 with 4 seconds left. On the final play, I saw Steve Smith and Tolbert running in a 2-on-1 with the safety and I threw up a prayer. All 3 guys went up for it, Tolbert caught the pass, the safety tripped over Smith and I was able to score with no time remaining for a 34-30 win.

In the second game, I was leading 12-6 over the Bears with 2 min left. Cutler ran them down inside my 20 with 30 seconds left. Cutler then hit Marshall on a 4th down to keep the game going, before connecting with Hester for a score with seconds remaining to win it 13-12.

So far I am 4-3 on the black set using slow speed, 0 threshold and 40-35-0 User Pass D. I'm having a blast. Have you changed User Pass D to 50-25-0? I have read about a lot of issues with the CPU running when trailing late in games, but I haven't seen it yet. They have been throwing all the time in those situations against me. Elite CPU backs are usually racking up 3.5-5.0 YPC. Eli went 26/31 and lit me up, though. I have the 31st ranked offense and 1st ranked defense. If they can patch up the CPU running game in CCM and add assisted tackles, I won't have any gameplay complaints.
What's going on JHB? Glad you are having some good games so far. If only the CPU could run the ball. Haha! Yeah I changed the USER pass defense to 50-25-0. I wanted to lower the USER INTs so the CPU passing can open up.. I'm trying to make all other aspects of the game tougher since the CPUs rushing is mediocre.. I also raised the CPUs blockshedding and passblocking so make sure you take a look over the black set when you get a chance..