Old 09-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #1215
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by shando14
Not being a fan of the CCM mode, I was hoping that you would get the Play Now set going. Which do hold true to the normal Jarrod sets that I am used to. The Black Set is exactly what it should be. I never messed with that set before as I thought it was going to be too difficult but i plugged it in and played Jets(CPU) @ Eagles(User) and pulled off a close victory (28-27) not to mention the best game I have played thus far in Madden 13. Im also leaning towards taking NCAA 13 back to Gamestop because the difference in the two games this year is such a big gap I dont think I will be able to enjoy NCAA again. Anyway, the game was a close one all the way down to the last possession. CPU rushing is definitely there, Shonn Greene hit me for 23 carries for 150 yds 1 TD. The highlight of my game was a 2nd & 11 and Mike Vick split a broken play and outran Antonio Cromartie for a 52 yd score. Definitely appreciate the hardwork. I ned to get better at posting my stats too. I will do better Im sure.
Yeah play now is a thing of beauty man.. I really hope they end up tuning CCM just like it man..
Advertisements - Register to remove