Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by d50416
Hey man a couple things I've been noticing on the black sliders

CPU break tackles should be lowered a little bit. I'm hit sticking the likes of Reggie Bush and Ryan Mathews with my entire defensive unit (OAK) and they are just bouncing off tackles like its no big deal

I've seen a little better results in my games with the CPU break tackles set to 85 and HUM tackling set to 15. They still break the tackles sometimes but it's much harder to break away from the hit sticks / gang tackles (yes that's happened to me before lol)

And I know it's still in testing but is there any more wiggle room on your HUM QB Acc? I know it's 4(9) bUt with Carson Palmer, he's missing his targets by at least 8 yards.

I've been getting amazingly realistic stats regardless - will post when I actually get to a computer ... Too hard to do those box scores on an iPhone O_o
Is this happening in CCM with the breaktackles? I haven't seen anything like that in CCM with the CPU getting loose like that. He's usually falls in the backfield after the first hit usually. He'll break one here and there but he doesn't gain that many yards afterwards.. You can go as high as 30 with the USER accuracy. If you aren't using the left stick you definitely need to go above 9 with the USER accuracy..