View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
How is the CPU progression doing in CCM?

CCM is quite deep when you really look into it and I like it a lot better than last years franchise mode despite the new flaws we have to overcome. There is a lot of good discussion on here and much to learn.

I see people interested in USER progression and scouting as well as trades but I have not seen much talk about what is most important to me which is how the CPU players progress.

I read CWSapp757's great thread about CCM past year 1: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-year-1-a.html but there weren't many variables tested. I am worried that as the USER we will be much more efficient with upgrading our players and while our guys are rated 90s the CPU will still have 80s and that will create a much easier game. Without challenge CCM holds no interest to me.

I see there may be a need to have house rules when using XP to upgrade your own players but ideally i'd like to use all the features of the game fully without needing to hold back because the CPU isn't as efficient as me.

There is a setting to have players progress Weekly, Four weeks, or Seasonly. I am interested how this affects the CPU players progression and if you put it on season do they save up points and purchase better stats rather than blowing their points every week on useless stats like 'Toughness'. I will eventually test this but right now I am focused on my CCM sliders to create a challenge ingame so I wondered what peoples thoughts are on what I just typed and maybe spark a discussion!
Advertisements - Register to remove