View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #4
Gatorfan89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How is the CPU progression doing in CCM?

I havent looked into it a lot, but I have read a couple places that every 4 weeks is the way to go for progression.

As for computer progression, I havent looked into it in-depth, but just at a glace I have noticed that some guys progress while others dont. In one CCM RG3 and Luck are both 93+, Richardson was 90+ while Blackmon ended up maxing at 83. However, in another on Blackmon ended up being a perenial all-pro and being about 90, while Luck was only an 86 and ended up on FA and RG3 was a 96.

I have also noticed that the CPU will develop some guys it drafts, and others not so much. I saw a CPU QB drafted at 82, and 4 years later was a 94.

I know that is a tiny sample size, but so far it has seemed very realistic to me with CPU progression, and I havent felt like I had an advantage. Some guys have been busts, and others have turned into stars, for both me and CPU teams.

Also in FA (which is a whole other issue) I have noticed a lot of guys progressed. Julio Jones, AJ Green, Morris Claiborne, etc all end up getting progressed a lot. Even smaller name guy like Perry Riley of the Redskins started at a 79 and after 4 years is an 86 for them.