Old 09-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #500
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I wish I knew the answers to those questions. I have tried so many different combos and I never seem to get anywhere on CCM. I don't even know if EA knows what the sliders are doing this year. HA HA. I will make changes think that it will make something harder or have a different result and it just doesn't. I hope you unlock the secret because I haven't. I have try to work with what I have currently and see if the CPU will run better and nothing I have tried has made anything better. I tried the threshold at 100 and the cpu qb was terrible. The run game was about the same though. I raised the user pass reaction to 90 and played a online ccm game with the Packers(me) v the 49ers(cpu). They ran just as much as they ever do. Then I will play a team with it on 50 and they will start passing. I am starting to think raising that slider does nothing. I know at 0 it makes the human coverage like it should be at 100 though. I am starting to feel like I just got lucky to even have the slider set I currently have and I think I'm going to just have fun with the game and wait on the patch. LOL
hmm looks like EA has implemented the random gameplay feature without telling anyone!

I see people post boxscores with good CPU Pass/Run splits, sometimes high run percentage or high pass percentage depending on the slider set they are using so there must be some factors involved. It is all so confusing we pretty much KNOW how Play Now sliders work but this CCM business makes you feel like Detective Colombo sometimes.