Old 09-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: To many stars on Free Agency? Unrealistic/Broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan89
Not in mine. Most of them have changed teams. Schaub is on the Browns, Ryan is on the Vikings. McFadden is on the 49ers. Green is on my team. Jones is on the Browns. Graham is on the Colts. Jones did return to the Cowboys so there is one. Laurinitis went to my team for pennies, and I was his only offer. Same for Baldwin.

Almost all of them change teams.

The there are guys like Casey Hampton, Castillo, Webster, Keisel, Grimes, etc who dont even get signed and are on FA once preseason starts.

This doesnt even include that fact that half way through my second season the Saints cut Colston (WTF?) and the Dolphins traded for Aaron Hernandez when he was put on trade block, and then cut him 4 weeks later at the end of the preseason.
I really wish they would go back and analyze all of these legacy features and tighten them up. Whats the point of building an entire brand new franchise mode, introducing all these advanced things like a player progress XP system when there is so much of the fundamentals lacking. Assisted tackles, sim stats, CPU playcalling, Pass/Run ratios and FA Logic all junk and never touched. Seems it would take less resources for the dev team to work on this stuff over adding new features. The new features are quite innovative and well done its just they are dragged down when you have these problems still and it ruins the entire package. It's always 1 year away from being solid that year never seems to come.

Meanwhile we have 50 page threads on here where peoples biggest issue is the ability to edit play equipment in CCM.... of course im sure that will make it in the patch and this stuff I just listed will remain unexamined.
Advertisements - Register to remove