View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #12
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: How is the CPU progression doing in CCM?

Hmm I just had an interesting thought. I was thinking about the way they have the schemes setup with the individual player roles. I didn't realize but I now see how the Coaching scheme and the progression system work hand in hand.

Mark Sanchez is personally listed as a Balanced QB in his player card.

In the Jets Coaching scheme our QB1 is set to Field General. The description states: Teams that prefer Field General Quarterbacks weigh the overall more towards higher awareness, throw on the run and play action.

During my Auto Progress test it upgraded Mark Sanchez's Deep Pass Accuracy and his Throw on the run. I bet you if I had gone into the Coaching schemes and set QB1 to West Coast it would have upgraded different attributes such as speed, acceleration or Short Pass Accuracy. I really like the system they have setup it is quite deep. If only we had 32 team control and could change the CPU teams Coaching schemes we could control how they auto progress their players. Nonetheless it is a very cool system they have built and hopefully they continue adding to it and perfecting it!

I theorize that if I let the game auto progress my players that in a few years Mark Sanchez personal scheme will change from Balanced to Field General as he gains more and more Field General related attributes. That is quite neat.

Last edited by BrianU; 09-05-2012 at 06:06 PM.