View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #623
pdiehm
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Thanks for the feedback! Those that claim the CPU can't run the ball on any level or on any setting must not be reading the results we are getting. I just gave up 160 yards to the Panthers and it took everything I had to hold them to that. That's wasn't with Ryan Grant as their back. I posted the stats about 4 or 5 pages back.
I kicked 5 FG's in the game. It was 22-13...I could get down there, but gameflow wouldn't call any passes. So I had to settle for FG's.

After Steven Jackson went 71 yards to make it 22-20 with 9:30 something left, I got the ball and on 3rd and 9, gameflow called a screen pass. I saw the DE drop to take the screen away, and then saw Santana Moss coming back to me. Threw the ball and saved a first down. Ended up marching down the field, and scoring with Evan Royster on a stretch play to make it 29-20 with 3:38 to go.

St. Louis was marching and got them in a 2nd and 22 on a sack. Got some pressure, and Bradford panicked and threw a pick in the flat. Ran the clock down and punted with 1:38 to go. 2 sacks and a drop on 4th down sealed the game.

Was a damn good game, and I had to work for EVERY freakin rushing yard.

PS: RG III is very fun to play with