Thread: EA's "website"
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #1
poohty_t
Banned

poohty_t's Arena

OVR: 1
EA's "website"

is it just me , or is this about sorry of EA to not only not have this "awesome website" they have made not even finished by now, but the fact that they refuse to even give us any type of "estimate" on when they might get it done. i mean im not saying give us an exact date, but that website is about worthless for a league. there are so many things you cannot do. you cannot : view your salary cap, view players contracts,see any transaction log(which for online leagues are huge!! this is very needed and they just leave it out???), see any player on another team, compair your players to players on other teams to se if u would like to trade, cant view scoring plays in game recap, doesnt show how many completions ur qb had only shows attempts, cant see league leaders, division rankings, rankings of your teams offense and defense, cant even see the gamefaces that you and your other owners created(which makes having one about worthless), cant see hardly anything really, doesnt allow commish to put players back on correct team without cap hits(in case someone gets mad and drops players and then quits outta anger) . i mean only thing i can use it for is to advance the week. couldn't they have just left us the old site for our leagues, until they could get this thing finished. the fact they refuse to give even a goal date says to me , they not really too concerned with finishing it. im just not to understanding of why EA wants to act like this is a national security issue. just give us a time table, an HONEST ONE. not jut , we are looking into it......... just sooo discouraged with EA right now . tired of them leaving us in the dark and with only half a product.... anyone else want to see the site finished and at least tell us some type of timetable??
Advertisements - Register to remove