View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #175
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

rayb: I concur with your assessment. Thank you for your ongoing support and feedback. I agree with you, IT IS THE EA's LOGIC/CODE that is jacked up, hence why ALL slider sets have pros and cons, this set included.... DUUUUUUH.

This is why I am NOT one of those slider dudes that is changing their slider sets every third hour on the hour. I have dropped my base set and stuck by its laurels. Those Maddenites that play them out over at least 8 games, will find that these slider may be among the best available on the OS community forum.

Note, THE BASE SET IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. Some Maddenites can really let their fingers fly on the control pad and prefer a faster game setting and/or a lower speed threshold to achieve a greater sense of competition by having actions happen a lot faster on the screen. This is the dude whose fingers will mash through the controllers buttons about once every month. This finger ji-jutsu fiend, is not me. This will never be me because I don't chug cocktails concocted of Red Bull/Mountain Dew/Triple Shot of Espresso/with a dash of RockStar energy shot as I sit down for a game of M13.

A beer, and some Zepplin playin' in the background, and I am good to go.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-08-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove