Old 09-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #177
vicaddict
Rookie

vicaddict's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Note, THE BASE SET IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. Some Maddenites can really let their fingers fly on the control pad and prefer a faster game setting and/or a lower speed threshold to achieve a greater sense of competition by having actions happen a lot faster on the screen. This is the dude whose fingers will mash through the controllers buttons about once every month. This finger ji-jutsu fiend, is not me. This will never be me because I don't chug cocktails concocted of Red Bull/Mountain Dew/Triple Shot of Espresso/with a dash of RockStar energy shot as I sit down for a game of M13.

A beer, and some Zepplin playin' in the background, and I am good to go.
I used to run CPU vs CPU Games in Madden 12 and just watched them, because I am an crappy player. I'd rather play the GM and build the team, including hiring coaches. Unfortunately EA took that away from us.
That's why I like these sliders. They give even a guy like me a chance to play the game, although I would like to just sit back and watch.
Some finetuning and the sliders will work just fine. The reason why I upped some of the players sliders is, because tuning the CPU sliders would effect the simmed CPU games, wouldn't they?