View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #41
Greencollarbaseball
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyleesmith
Ugh. I'm speaking out against the thought that not having gold because you have an Xbox is stupid. This thought comes from an attitude of being over privileged. Not saying that only the over privileged have it. I understand the limitations that come with having silver, and fine but that doesn't make us second class gamers. I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for me. But understand where I'm coming from, is all I'm asking.
I can understand were you are coming from if, not having Live Gold was your choice. EA didn't have DLC when I first started playing Madden in '89. Hell we didn't even Internet till '93 and even then it was because of those free 1 month AOL cards.

The problem is people think that they should get everything for free, I am glad that EA gives the roster updates free, because they have every right to charge for them. Now, that being said if they ever decided that it was in their best financial interest to start charging for them I would be playing with the rosters that shipped with the game. Would I be mad about it, probably, but I wouldn't get on the Internet whine(not directed at you) about it. Maybe it was the way I was raised but, I don't feel that anyone owes me anything free.

I hope you can now understand where my feelings are on this and why I said what I said. Thank you.

2020: 52-39
Advertisements - Register to remove