Thread: EA's "website"
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #7
poohty_t
Banned

poohty_t's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: EA's "website"

Yup SickDL they sure did . Once again they got us. Now not even a word on when it might ever get done. I would be surprised if it gets finished before madden 14 really. Just how EA does things alot of the time. Also , i do feel as though i have helped pay for the website, because the only way EA can afford to have guys build this new website , is thru the Millions upon Millions they have made over the years off of Madden. Especially since they have a monopoly on it. So yes , i do think that by paying for the game new, i have helped pay for this site. I know most games are 60 bucks new but when a company wants to flaunt how awesome this new additive is supposed to be to make a gameplay more fun and exciting, that is what i expect. Honestly though because it came from EA i wasnt surprised its not done nor am i surprised they wont say when it might be.The only reason they made the changes that they have for this madden is because they knew their monopoly contract with NFL was running out this year and they needed to do something to help NFL decide to renew with them . Its pretty plain to see. All the years there was no chance of them not being the only one to make an NFL game the next year , we pretty much got a "copy and paste new" madden. No glitches fixed, nothing new other than rosters.Now contract is about up, they gotta make it seem like they working hard on it now. I personally find it funny that guys are telling me they are buying 2k8 football game and that is about as good as this madden is.Yet its 5 years old. Just shows that EA needs more competition. If they had some , i bet you that website woulda been finished before this game came out. Since they dont have to worry about it , they know they have us right where they want us. I only hope the NFL will not renew with them but im sure they probably will Get ready for a copy and paste madden for 14, with the exception they may had fantasy leagues back and allow you to edit players, but that will probably be only things different once they get that new monopoly contract.