Old 09-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #728
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I haven't found a slider/setting combo yet that stops user tosses from always popping off. Let me know what you guys find with this
That's the reason I have CPU Rush Defense Reaction 100, and also it helps having Speed Threshold 100 which I found oddly while hurting the outside runs of the USER, helps the CPU running game. I believe it helps the CPUs short runs up the middle to gain a few more yards. At the same time a lower thresh would probably help them get more 'big plays' so ive been toying with lowering it a little to around 70-80 as long as it doesnt make the outside runs for the USER gimmies. But these two settings help me get those outside runs under control and less of a 'sure thing' that way I don't have to limit myself on the plays I call. Its a very delicate balance this slider business as we all know

I try to play as sim as I can but I also want to keep all my options open in terms of running plays and routes to throw to. I use high CPU sliders to plug holes in the AI while i'm on offense such as the CPU Rush Reaction and CPU Interceptions