View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #218
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

For all of your alleged "true-sim" addicts, I hope you watched the Denver v. Pitt game on Sunday night and saw how PEYTON FRICKING MANNING scrambled SEVERAL times for positive yardage and was not able to be caught by the LB's before Manning made it out of bounds....

Further proof that the player attributes handed to us from EA sports are terrible. In Madden, Manning would HAVE NEVER even made it to the line of scrimmage before being blasted by a LB .....

Fact of the matter is that NO SLIDER SET, this thread's included, can mask the HORRENDOUS rosters and player attributes that we are jammed with year in and year out. Throw on top of this, piss poor CPU/AI logic, and its any wonder that any of us spend any brain juice on trying to "correct" the game to play more realistically... But, with all its flaws, M13 is more enjoyable with all its weaknesses than previous Madden titles.

Maybe we can find 32 dudes to edit the player attributes for their favorite team, problem is what would be our point of reference? The player's combine times? But those become outdated after the first few years in my opinion....

Thoughts on a roster project? I will continue to beat this drum until the drone of my awful conga playing reaches the halls of EA's development offices.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-10-2012 at 03:15 PM.