Old 09-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #788
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
I finally tried these out last night. I had really begun to give up on this game but your first slider set on the first page saved the game for me. I had tried atleast 10 different sets on OS and none of them were playable for me.
Finally i have a great set that the cpu can actually run on me.
I played both of these games in my Panthers CC.
Game one I lost to the Bears in Chicago 27-24. They dominated me early and took a 21-3 lead and maintained this lead at the half. I couldnt stop Cutler's passing, he carved me up and he was 13-15 with 180 yrds and 3 tds at the half. I struggled with Cam and threw 2 first half ints.
The 2nd half was a different story and i made it a very close game. I threw an 88 yrd td to Steve Smith with 45 seconds left to make it 24-21. I then recovered the onside kick and got to the 32. I then proceeded to miss a 49 yrd fg, it was just short.

Game two I beat the Redskins 24-18.
This game was totally different than the first. I couldnt stop the Skins running game. Helu ran for 77 yrds on 11 carries and Tim Hightower ran for 122 yrds on 21 carries. RGIII also scrambled for 83 yrds. RGIII really struggled to pass tho as he was only 12-26 for 109 yards.
I ran really well this game, Stewart ran 23 times for 112 yrds and a td. Cam was 9-18 passing for 122 yards. I got up early and ran the ball alot the 2nd half.

Again i love this set and these two games are the most fun i have had with this game this year!
Thanks for the feedback. Thanks for yet again proving all the, the cpu can't run the ball in online ccm, guys wrong. They can run. I have to work real hard to stop the run many times. looks like two really good games.