View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:03 PM   #2
d11king
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K13: How Signature Skills Have Changed the Game

Signature skills will be nice addition. Offline, stars will play like stars, and players will play like themselves i.e. Nick Collison screens, Reggie Evans hustle.

Online people will think just because they have the sig skill, it will automatically be activated, so we might see players forcing the issue, (fine by me, I got that 2002 Ron Artest Defensive Player of the Year defense) without them knowing how the sig skill is truly activated, this causing gamers to possibly play smarter.

When gaurding KD, I might double in the 4th more often, when facing Rondo, I may dribble up the court with my SG, when attacking the rim on the Lakers I will pump fake more, I will make sure Kawai Leonard doesn't find his way to the corner 3 and I will NEVERRRRR leave Ray Allen open. Sig skills are GREAT.

I know one thing though, Oct. 2 - Oct. 6 I will be mastering isomation in the gym and if I ever get anyone with the ankle breaker sig skill, whoevers gaurding me better not have Stephen Curry feet. (That goes for the team-uppers as well)

Last edited by d11king; 09-11-2012 at 02:08 PM.