Old 09-12-2012, 12:51 AM   #1366
Cruiser006
Rookie

Cruiser006's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
By chance does anyone know yet if the sliders Jarodd has up for play now or CCM offline or online were affected by the patch or was this simply for roster updates?
I'm not sure...I just played my first game since the patch and was lite up in the first half by the CPU rush game (24 carries, 150 yds). In the second half I focused every play on stopping the run and they were 20 carries, 73 yards.

I played the Raiders in ccm with Jarod's Red sliders except for CPU rushing which I have on Black. It is tough to say if it was a freak occurrence or not...they were winning from the second play of the game (Manning threw an INT for TD) and stayed in the lead the entire game. They focused on the run game as would most NFL teams when the run game works that well and your in the lead.

I will play another one tomorrow and see if it was a freaky thing or if the slight adjustment they made helped. Hopefully I can get off to an early lead and see if they can have a balanced attack against me and if that averages 4 yds per carry or more...heck, I'd be happy with 3 yds per carry!

Is anyone else experiencing any good news?