View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #89
D Apocalypse
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmo2278
We are still waiting on CURRENT rosters, that's the point of contention. We are happy that you are able to enjoy the old rosters but alot of us want accurate opening day rosters. Why is that hard to understand? The rosters now have players that were cut IRL and even more important, some teams starters IRL were picked up last week and therefore are not on the right team if in the game at all. By your logic We don't need roster updates at all since it all changes anyway.

Nobody said this was the end of world civilization as we know it, we were just reacting to news about a sports video game on site dedicated to such discussions.

Again, if this is a non issue to you why do you keep clicking on this thread??? Go play your game! Sheesh
Because I know you will come back with a comment ; p

But seriously, I respect that people want the current rosters. I get it. It's just that the wait, IMO, isn't that bad considering. I just thought by now, since we're all hardcore sports gamers, we would come to NOT expect so much from EA. That's all. I lowered my expectations from them as a company so when they gave me Madden 13 which I agree with some of the forum members is the best for this generation, I was surprised.

As for this site, I still like getting updates on patches, rosters, reviews, etc. so I think I will stick around. Sorry! Can't get rid of me that easy.