charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndj209
Hey Charter,

Couple of quick questions. 1st, I bumped the Fumbles bar down to 8 for both the user and the cpu. Still have not had the cpu fumble in the last 3 games. It's crazy. I've fumbled twice and one of those was with my QB when I scrambled out of the pocket. Any suggestions on that one? Or maybe I'll just need to ride it out a little longer.

BTW, I'm using your Normal Speed, Modified set

2nd,

I'm using the Chiefs in my Offline-CCM and with sweeps and power O plays, Jamaal Charles just kills defenses. But on inside runs it's usually stuffed or a couple of yards. Not sure if there's a way to even it out or maybe the Chiefs are just a better outside running team?

Lastly,

I seem to still be stuffing the cpu running quite a bit. Sometimes they'll break a long run to even out the stats. But other than that it's like 2 yds a run. Any suggestions to help them out on that?

Thanks again for the sliders! Been loving them!
Lower fumbles to 5 for user and CPU. As far as the cpu running game. I don't have the answers. It's still not working exactly as it should. I'm using those same sliders and have given up over 100 to the cpu starter all three games so far. If you have everything enter in just like the OP then that's really the best it's gonna get. Hopefully EA will fix the sliders to work exactly like play now.