Old 09-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #4
PowerofRed25
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Players Leaving/Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudescrew
I honestly have no problem with this. I have noticed that 4 and 5 star players expect to get some playing time. 14 receptions is NOT enough playing time and the Center leaving...I assume he wasn't used all year. This is why I refuse to use certain promises and if I do use them I sub them into certain formations or make sure they are on at least Special Teams. Also if you didn't make the No-RS 1st year and/or Solid Playing time 1st year then you are better off RS them so they don't leave. I have had some still transfer but this happens when you have 4 and 5 star players on a team thats loaded.

Also the Pro Draft declarations happens as well. Most don't make it but they still try. It also opens up the opportunity for others to play. I had 5 players declare for the draft 2 Juniors and 3 Sophs in my Dynasty. Sucks but it happens. Luckily I had some solid recruits and was able to go with out them.
Again, this is Year 1 of the dynasty, so no promises have taken effect. And most of the players leaving are for CPU teams. 14 receptions for a true freshman is pretty good playing time. That's probably as much as the real life Dorial Green-Beckham will get this year.

There are way too many true freshmen transferring and 150 transfers total is way too many, especially when some teams are getting 6, 7 or 8 including the service academies. Akron had 8 transfer players, including my center who left despite being the ONLY CENTER ON THE TEAM and wanting playing time. Even after telling him he'd start all 12 games, he left. Now he gets to sit out a year, really exciting playing time you've got there.

The transfer logic is just insane. It does not make sense. And 65 underclassmen declaring for the NFL Draft?! Including a Sophomore who had just come off a RS year where he didn't play.

It isn't that big of a deal but man it's disappointing seeing so many people leave in year 1.