View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #1007
BrianU
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

so confusing! Remember some games you get those games where the CPU cant run the ball for the life of it, plus DPP. It's not really possible to test sliders in CCM. But then we know the sliders work different outside of CCM so testing them in Practice mode isn't a very good option either. And if you read someone elses feedback you have to take into account their playstyle and all those above factors like where they tested it. Plus online and offline differences. What the hell is wrong with EA why can't they just make it all uniform what a nightmare.

I've heard people say that 'USER' Pass Defense Reaction reaction is backwards, that both USER and CPU are backwards, that both Pass and Rush Defense reaction are backwards. It's possible that Passing is backwards and Rush is normal. very annoying. We aren't even 100% about what they even change. Rush Defense Reaction might only change how long it takes the defense to realize the other team is performing a play action and not a pass.

I have had good results with charters personal set. I hope people don't change it too far from where it is. Setting the sliders to extremes of 0 and 100 have had bad results for me, even just testing them.

jared have you started your 'real' ccm yet? wanted to see what adjustments you made to charters set to up the difficulty

Last edited by BrianU; 09-15-2012 at 03:32 PM.