Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh
Hi Jarodd,
been using your sliders from last year (on blue and black set) and thet're awesome!!
Knowing CPU run game issue, won't talk about this, but I've a question regarding reaction time, both for run and pass: are these sliders backwards or not?
I've your black set on PlayNow and CPU def is pretty good on passes and runs but I see some separation when running certain routes. On your black set they're both at 100 for CPU but I'm reading some threads where guys say that a lower number means more reaction from CPU AI.
Do you tested this?
Anyone?

Hoping EA's goign to fix all these issues so can use your awesome set in CCM.

Thank you
I personally don't believe the reaction sliders are backwards. I believe the pass reaction slider just isn't strong. The INT sliders has the biggest affect on pass coverage. When it's low it's easy to complete passes because defenders won't react to passes that are in there face on some occassions but as soon as you raise it you'll see defenders jumping routes and playing tighter coverage. I definitely don't believe the rush reaction slider is backwards. That slider works exactly the way it's suppose to..