View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #315
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

LOL..... Mooch must have been a fly on the wall in my lab since Friday....

SURPRISE..... the Wiz has been fervently working on a slider set using PRO mode.... Cat's outta the bag tho' with Mooches thread....

No problema, since I am still testing my new slider set on PRO mode.... Focusing on making PASSING more realistic for HUM.... CPU run game feels better, but a good MADDENITE I believe can still shut down the CPU run game without too much sweat.... The issue is the play calling mix... Sometimes in PRO mode the CPU does a better job of having a better play mix.... In fact, it seems that on PRO mode, the CPU has a much wider play mix of draws, outside runs, screens and play actions that keep you "honest" with regards to stacking the box and crushing the CPU's run game in the backfield...

What I do believe that I am seeing though, is that the second and third level HUM defenders do not seem to go on HYPER-DRIVE toward the ball carrier, and DO NOT seem to be moving faster than the ball carrier and preventing the CPU ball carrier from getting good, organic, Yard Per Carry stats... I like this.

Still plugging away.... May stop to catch up on College FB scores ....
Advertisements - Register to remove