View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #1028
MoleDude
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Played the same game twice...first game of the season, Cowboys vs Giants...but with a fantasy draft. First game I stopped after halftime...CPU was up to about 200 yards with Peterson, and I fumbled 3 times. Plus I forgot to change it to slow, which is what I prefer.

Second game I quit with about 50 seconds left on the clock. Score was 41-38 Cowboys, they were about to kick a fg and the stats were atrocious so I just quit hah.

QB completions weren't bad, about 60-65% each....but Orton was their QB, and Maclin had over 300 yards receiving by the end of the game. Both RB's were near or over 200 yards total.

I don't know if it was just random dumb luck, but it was HUGE play after huge play...neither side could tackle, they'd just run away or do circles around the guy carrying the ball, or run into eachother like it was peewee football. Receivers would literally stand in wide open space in a zone, DB would be 10 yards away and not move any closer, and couldn't get any pressure on their QB so after 8 or so seconds of standing in the pocket he'd eventually throw it to the wide open guy.

Will try again tomorrow and change the threshold from 45 to 55 like it's suggested...have never seen so many big plays in a game of madden before haha.