Old 09-16-2012, 08:59 AM   #1045
KingV2k3
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
User running to the perimeter, simply put, overpowered. Stretches and powers in particular. Its too easy to get the edge without bouncing it out. Running isos and dives are just ypc managers (to lower it).
These plays and draws have become too successful for me as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Finished another game with my Bills CCM offline. Home Win over Patriots 33-20. Brady threw for more than 300 yards at 70% completion. Fitz threw 3 INTs. How i win this game? More than 500 yards total offense, Fred and CJ run for more than 100 yards each in 14 carries each. I lowered my run blocking to 23 and brocken tackles to 16 also raised cpu block shedding to 63 and RDRT to 70 for this game, but no effect. I was not able to do that before advance to this week, maybe it will only matter in the next week. Thinking about lower RB and BT more, just like our friend who posted about his Chargers CCM. Maybe i will try his changes to see if it works against my unning game. In that last game CJ had an 89 yard TD run and Fred had one long too.
I'm using the Bills too and am having similar success...between Spillers' SPD and Jackson's TRK, they're tough to slow down...My RBK is at 28, next stop 23...with similar bumps to CPU RBK and RRC...

I missed the Chargers post your referring too...what settings were those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Exact same thing I am experiencing.
If you guys have any thoughts on how you're addressing this, I'd be interested!

I'm wondering if moving threshold closer to (or to the other side) of default 50 might make it harder to take the edge in the HUM run game?

Last edited by KingV2k3; 09-16-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove