Old 09-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #28
lon515
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 12 - damn it's nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
I played 12 today for the first time since 13 came out. Now I like 13 gameplay but 12 is just great as the whole package. The game speed and how the game flows is just perfect. 13 is a bit more frantic which i also like but 12 is paced just right. The graphics and presentation as a whole are great. I miss the team home specific sounds and intros in 13. You'd think that would be easy to port over. And 12 CPU late game ai is 100x better than 13.

13 gameplay is better but 12 isn't that bad. Franchise 12 owns 13. I don't know what to do. I guess keep both and play each? I can't choose one over the other.

you must be smoking that Icky Sticky to think franchise is better, i got over player editing changing numbers dont mean anything to me, once you get that out the way in comparison 12 franchise was week it was so bare, just games, and editing, with broken progression and horrible scouting feature. the only thing old franchise has over ccm is editing. and for saying you think it is better well........................