Old 09-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #29
TreFacTor
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Madden 12 - damn it's nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
I think it was called NFL QB Club. But Aikman was the cover man and a commentator or something. The games gameplay played pretty much like 2K5 but was made in the mid 90s.
Favre was on the last Quarterback club "99" for the N64 I bought it for my son along with Madden64 it was far more fun than Madden

Loved the days when there was competition. I spend less money now, but that's not a good thing. I have updated my Madden 12 rosters (thanks dhsmustang, and cursive ), and even grabbed a classic roster (thanks drj32) and have been playing that. I do get the urge to play a physics based game, and for that I turn to BackBreaker with updated rosters (BBHighlights), classic teams (Mjordan), and even some ncaa custom teams. Although it's crudely animated, I think it shows more fundamentals in general football (line interaction, ratings playing out on the field, line of sight reaction) and more respect for physics in general (this is just my opinion please don't crucify me) playing out on the field and not just controlled collisions like M13. I haven't played m13 post patch but from what I've seen they decided to script more rather than letting the infinity engine do it's job.

I'm waiting to see how they improve on IE in M14, I hope they don't continue to script collisions other than incidental contact (line interaction I can understand). I just can't get behind connected careers in it's current state.

Last edited by TreFacTor; 09-16-2012 at 11:46 AM.