View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 12:36 PM   #1048
The JareBear
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

For those interested I made a couple small tweaks after playing 3 more games...

Online CCM - Conventional Play Calling for OFFENSE, GAMEFLOW for Defense
All-Pro
15 minutes - 15 seconds minimum clock
45threshold
Normal Speed
62 Fatigue - 23 Injury

USER/CPU

QBA - 5 - 32
PB - 30 - 50
WRC- 48 - 58

BT - 10 - 60
RB - 10 - 100
FUM - 9 - 12

PDRT - 75 - 95
INT - 18 - 45
PR - 47 -60

RDRT - 1 -99
BS - 10 - 99
TACK - 10 - 45

Basically, I lowered user fumble a couple points (was 12) raised CPU catch (was 54, Decker had 4 drops in the game I write about below), raised CPU tackling (was 40). If I start fumbling too much with these going forward I will just raise user fumble back to 12, but I feel I was breaking too many tackles with CPU tackling at 40.

Week 10 I went to Tampa and beat Buccs 31-14. Martin had about 78 yards on me, Freemen went for abvout 200 with a pick. Other than a deep pass he beat me with in the first drive they didn't do much on offense. Mathews had close to 130 on the grond for me

Week 11, 6-3 Chargers at 7-2 Broncos, huge division game. The game starts off with 3 straight 3nOuts for both teams, loved seeing that, *Broncos get a 9 play drive together and its 3-0 end of the first. *4 mins into the second qtr I get a 4th and goal from their one yard line, I go for it, they stuff me. On first down they get a holding call in the endzone, I almost felt bad accepting it, safety, 3-2 Broncos. On a third and 18 I get 17 yads and have to kick a FG, 5-3 Chargers, lol what a score, we both add field goals before half, 8-6 San *Diego at half. Den kicks a FG in the third, 9-8 Denver start of the Fourth. I geta long TD with Slaton, about 38 yards out, 15-9 SD, 11 mins left, they get down, almost break a TD run, get the stop holding them to a FG 15-12 SD.*I score a TD on a long run from Mathews, until that point they ahd held him to 50 yards on 19 carries, but with 4 mins left in the game he breaks a 60 yarder (this led me to increase the CPU tackle, it just looked kinda silly). They kick a FG so its 22-15 with 30 seconds left, they GET the onside, get a first down, then get sacked and end up throwing a hail marry incomplete. Good game.

Please Note:

I am not a slider maker, I don't know the first thing about how to create a balanced set of sliders, I just try all the base sets that get posted on here, and if they have a good "feel" to them, like SEC, Jarrod, and Charters do, I tweak them to my liking, which has always been a mandatory tough CPU rush game and a mandatory tough CPU rush defense (just the only way I personally have fun, but to each their own!)

If you enjoy the same kinda challenge, I suggest tryin them out! They arent perfect, but I have had a lot of fun. Thanks to Charter and all the slider guys for the theories, sliders, and feedback which have influences all the settings and sliders I use.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.