RB - 1 - 100
FUM - 9 - 12

PDRT - 60 - 60
INT - 18 - 45
PR - 35 -65

RDRT - 50 -99
BS - 1 - 99
TACK - 1 - 45

Right now my slow secondary is getting exploiting by an elite QB and a fast WR corp, and I am loving it. This is like a McDonals commerical, Hmmm, I'm Lov-in' It!

M13 is gonna be a winner...still needs a couple fixes from EA, but damn, some good gameplay here somewhere for sure!
jared, thank you for posting this set. I think you are on to something here. I hope you continue to post any tweaks. I gave these a shot and had some great results.

Changes
- Fatigue at 65, Injuries at 53
- RB Auto Subs at 87/93

Thoughts:
- CPU breaks a lot of tackles (necessary to keep them competitive)
- CPU having trouble scoring from inside the 10
- Both teams with a few dropped INTs (good)
- CPU can run! Great balance between backs with CPU running game. Spiller and Choice consistently gained yardage all game.
- Great gameplay

This is the second game of my online CCM with the Chiefs. I won the game 17-9.

R. Fitzpatrick: 21-40 (52%), 268 yards, INT
C. Spiller: 24 car, 115 yards (4.8)
T. Choice: 11 car, 50 yards (4.5)

M. Cassel: 12-24 (50%), 147 yards, TD
J. Charles: 18 car, 83 yards (4.6)
P. Hillis: 12 car, 58 yards (4.8), TD

I took some notes while playing the game.

- Quick KC FG following good punt return, 3-0.
- Beautiful 38-yard run by Spiller, spinning inside to get away from a defender then cutting outside to get away from traffic. Nice. However, the Bills later ran on 3rd and Goal at KC 10, don't convert, and kick FG to make it 3-3.
- Facemask penalty and wheel route to Charles moves offense most of the way. Takes 3 plays from the 1 to punch it in with Hillis, 10-3.
- Bills switch to mostly pass, respond with FG, 10-6.
- In final 2 minutes of first half, the Bills failed to score on two different possessions. They downed a punt at my 1 and I barely got back to the goal line on the final play of the half. 10-6 at Halftime.

- McCluster makes 2 guys miss then picks up 52 on a drag route, caught from behind by Gilmore inside the 5. Cassel hit Moeki on a short stick for TD, 17-6.
- Bills respond with FG, 17-9. Bills Drive: 16 plays, 9 minutes 57 seconds. Very nice, but can't convert inside my 10.
- Bills driving with 7 minutes left in 4th quarter. They go for it on 4th and 1 from KC 7 and convert successfully. Three plays later it is 4th and Goal at KC 4 and the offense is back out there again. This time, Hali gets a sack to end the drive. Whew. Bills Drive: 15 plays.
- Bills get it back at 2 minute warning but can't complete the comeback. Fitzpatrick ended game with 4 incomplete hail mary passes to bring down his comp %.

Overall impressions: Great. Very competitive game from start to finish. Had the Bills scored on one of the drives that ended inside my 10 and not dropped a pick or two, this could have been a totally different ball game. Can't wait to play again.

Last edited by JHeyBraves; 09-18-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove