View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:36 PM   #7
ajk49er
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: XP points for making playoffs, SB win, records, etc.

after the season, wildcard week, check the twitter feed, it will list who won what award, if you set it to your team, you willl see stuff like #nfcdpoy and stuff like that.

it also counts pro bowls as an award.

problem is that 1st year players, and drafted players have no chance at a lot of positions, go get 5 superbowls, 20 awards, and you wont get in at S or CB with a drafted player, stand no chance with anyone at OL, DT, you can set the sack record all time and still not get in at DE. OLB, equally difficult, had a guy recently with 4 superbowls, 6 afc championships 12 awards, was a BEAST for my 3-4 for 16 seasons, and he had 3500 or so overall. that wont get you anywhere near the darn hall.

while hb's, wr's, qb's are the easiest thing in the world, dont even get me started on te's, which you will see guys like shockey, and heath miller get in, while some guy who sets the interceptions record, outdoes deion in EVERY single way, and still has 1/3rd his total points.

they must fix the darn legacy, but this is just another on the list of many that should have been checked. if I get an OL to beast for me through 6 super bowls, wins 20 awards, and finds himself with like 2500 points, something is really wrong.