View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #327
blackaceons
Rookie

OVR: 0
Played a great game with the redskin vs giants and wow..I won the game 19 to 13..great game because the game was close for once and I felt like I could lose for.once...I've tried everybody theories and slider and yours was the most was the most realistic stats n feel yet..their attributes seems to stand out more and all..and the threshold being at 100 could be the perfect.solution for realistic scores..played with other sliders and no matter what I did..I kept scoring over 30 and 40 points every games..but your slider actually made me feel like I was earning my 19 points...it was intense until the end...the giant drove it down into 2 mins left then Manning throws an interception to hall and game end..great game and stats...I'll definitely stick with these..best game I've played since Madden 13 can out and Im a Madden head..I've been playing it often testing out everyone on OS sliders and I must say this was the most intense game yet..I'll let you know how how the next game goes...when will u post your new sliders...I didn't want to try those too..you got me wanting to play Madden now.... I was giving up hope on it and 2K13 is almost here

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2